A trunk show is a special event in which a bridal boutique features a particular designer’s collection. The bride has a unique opportunity to view and try on wedding dresses straight off the runway before they are available in stores as well as styles from previous seasons.
Now that you no longer have to wonder “What’s a trunk show?,” The following are a few of the many great reasons why a bridal gown trunk show is one of the best times to shop the gorgeous, affordable bridal gowns:
- Shop designer wedding dresses that no one else will have!
- Bridal trunk shows generally showcase dresses from the upcoming season, so you get to shop gorgeous new bridal gown styles that no one else will have.
- In other words, bridal trunk shows are like a pre-release of the gown styles that aren’t yet available anywhere else.
Deals, deals, deals!
Staying within your wedding budget is always important when you’re planning a wedding – and when you shop the bridal trunk shows you almost always get a special discount on our bridal gowns. (Keep in mind: most designers do not discount wedding gowns at any other time and how much discount trunk shows offer is usually determined solely by the designer)
So here are some upcoming dates, book in whilst we still have availability
- MARTIN THORNBURG – 26th September – 30th September 2019
- MARTIN THORNBURG – 28th November – 2nd December 2019
- ÉLYSÉE BRIDAL – 16th April – 20th Aril 2020
- BADGLEY MISCHKA – 4th June – 9th June 2020