♡︎ A NEW NORMAL ♡︎
We can’t go back, we can only go forwards and adapt, so I’ve been busy working on our reopening plan after the government’s COVID-19 lockdown.
Following the government’s latest announcement, we’re excitedly preparing to reopen our doors on 18th June 2020. We understand that choosing your wedding dress is a special experience and will be taking the following steps to ensure that you can visit us safely as soon as possible. You can read all about our full COVID-19 safety commitments here.
We know how special wedding dress shopping should be and I don’t want to lose any of the magic with our new working “normal”.
But our new reality now involves PPE and Social Distancing so things will be different, how you see us, how we see you, how your friends & family take part and how you shop in-store.
This new way of interacting will be a little strange for us all but we will, as always, strive to make your time with us special, unique and memorable for all the right reasons whilst keeping you, and us, safe.
- You will be able to bring 1 “Star Guest” to enjoy your experience who must stay socially distant to staff
- Timing Really Counts, arriving on time to your appointment is crucial to us managing the boutique footfall and avoiding cross over of guests. Please be aware there is no waiting area in the boutique
- Refreshments – In order to follow the guidelines we, unfortunately, won’t be able to offer any refreshments until further notice. Please feel free to bring your own bottle of water
- We have masks & gloves as we know we will be in close contact with our brides and we ask our brides to wear a face-covering too (you may bring your own however we do have disposable masks available).
- Hand sanitisers will be around the boutique for you to use
- All dresses tried on will be chemically cleaned and steamed between appointments. The boutique will be deep cleaned daily. Appointments are scheduled to allow us time to clean.
- We will clean and sanitise fitting rooms between appointments
This new way of working is going to be strange for us all but it will be, as always, a tailored and personal experience for us all.
We can’t wait to help you on your journey to finding the one!
We will be working through our Priority and Waiting list first and contacting those between 11th-14th June. To be added to our waitlist for an appointment when we reopen please send us your date of wedding and contact details.
Stay safe, keep smiling… Love conquers all!